Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon Fillet
Salmon is a good source of potassium and Vitamin B. It is also rich in proteins which make it ideal for people having immunity issues. It is the perfect source of healthy fats and protein, freshened up with some lemon and garlic.
- ⅔ cup butter
- 10 garlic cloves – grated or finely chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- 16 oz salmon (4 salmon fillets)
- 3 lemons (12 lemon slices)
- 4 tbsp dill
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Place an aluminium rack in the center of your oven. Preheat to 375°F.
- Microwave or pan-heat the butter to melt slightly. Take off heat, add garlic, salt, pepper and honey to create a mixture.
- Take out the lined baking tray and place the salmon fillets in the center. Rub the previously prepared mixture on the sides. Garnish again with parsley and dill on top. Scatter lemonslices all over, and fold the corners of the sheet to create a boat/bucket.
- Bake the fillet for 15 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish and your preference. Carefully, open the sheet and broil for 3-4 minutes on medium or low heat.
- Garnish again if needed and serve.
Sodium: 674mgCalcium: 65mgVitamin C: 11mgVitamin A: 142IUSugar: 11gFiber: 1gPotassium: 639mgCholesterol: 67mgCalories: 224kcalSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 9gProtein: 24gCarbohydrates: 13gIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!